With 75 people raising around $4,000, this was the biggest turnout we've ever had for our annual Trek for Transportation. It was a rainy day, and we had over 30 brave souls who trekked 4 kilometers through the stormy weather.
Congratulations to our top 5 runners:
1. Matthew Wickham (14 minutes 18 seconds)
2. Matt Wickham (16 minutes 12 seconds)
3. Maggie Lutes (16 minutes 14 seconds)
4. Rachel Covey (16 minutes 24 seconds)
5. Kyler Nivens (16 minutes 24 seconds)
Special thanks to Julie Turner, who bought all these amazing Lularoe clothes! Lularoe is an amazing company that gives a percentage to Living Stones for every piece purchased. Sadly, the rain cut our shopping time short, so we are having round two: